Uncovering Emotional Root Causes of Health Challenges
with Craig Weiner, DC
on april 5-6, 2024
In the Foundation Course (META-Health Level 1) you will get the overview of the META-Health concepts and its implications for self-healing, assistance in transforming disease, and achieving sustainable health and resilience, including:
- Rhythms of life, and the organism’s self-regulating intelligence
- How the bio-logical needs change your perception and create life strategies
- How to decode the language of your organs
- Recognize the key points and phases of the healing process
- Experience the powerful META-Analytics questions
- Use the 8 milestones of META-Health to address the whole system and its soil
- Find META-meanings to create resilience
Demonstrations and practical exercises will lead you to deeply integrate the wisdom of your body, and inspire you to actively claim and support your health.
You will understand the natural, dynamic path of healing, and be empowered to lift your – and others’ – consciousness to make use of our potential!
During this weekend we will spend time reviewing the core META-Health Principles:
- Our body-mind is highly intelligent
- Bio-logical survival and stress strategies, regeneration and resilience are at play in our brain, nervous system and hormonal system
- Significant emotional experiences shape our beliefs, personality and lifestyle
- Specific individual stress triggers influence typical organ tissues and functions
- The cycle of stress, regeneration and learning goes through distinct points and phases
- Awareness and imagination are capabilities of our brain which can recreate meaning and reprogram body-mind’s reactions
Your trainer for this Foundation weekend will be Craig Weiner, Licensed META-Health Foundation Trainer and EFT Master Trainer of Trainers. Craig has worked in the complementary health care field for over 30 years. He brings his professional clinical experience, his years as an educator and certified trainer in the Emotional Freedom Techniques and Matrix Reimprinting into his META-Health Foundation Training.
How to join
There is no pre-requisite to taking this weekend course. Anyone who is interested can participate in the META-Health Foundation Training. The Foundation Training is the first step in becoming a certified META-Health Practitioner.
Times: The course is a 12 hours training and will be held from 9:00 to 4:00 Seattle/Pacific time on both Saturday and Sunday with a 60 minute lunch break held at approximately 12:30pm.
Fees: 449 USD
Booking: click here!