What is META-Health?
META-Health is the science, practice and art of Body-Mind-Social Health with a focus on how specific stress triggers, emotions and beliefs affect specific organ symptoms. META-Health is based on Integrative Medicine and Prevention and is practiced by all types of health professionals interested in a precise and effective Body-Mind-Social diagnosis and therapy. META-Health Professionals are doctors, naturopaths, psychologists, nurses, therapists, counselors and health care providers.
- META-Health is about the interconnectedness of Body-Mind-Social and the Art of Self-Healing.
- To be META-Healthy means you are aware of your body’s intelligence, your stress triggers, emotions and beliefs affecting your organ symptoms and you take conscious actions for self-healing and personal growth.
- META-Healing or to META-Heal yourself is the multi-dimensional transformation process you will go through to achieve Body-Mind-Social or META-Health.
META-Health looks at the big picture (meta point of view) of illness and health and provides you with answers to the most important questions you might have:
- Why am I sick?
- What has triggered my symptoms?
- Which specific stress and emotions affect my symptoms?
- Which specific belief and thought patterns do I need to review?
- What can I do to heal naturally?
- Which treatments work best for my type of illness?
- Do lifestyle changes help me heal myself?
Surely you have asked yourself these questions many times. Get answers by consulting with a META-Health Professional.
Learn about the basic principles of META-Health