Due to the current challenges of Corona virus outbreaks and restrictions for travelling and meeting, MHI is sorry to announce that The Convention, planned 17-19 april 2020, is postponed..
However we are looking forward to have it from 16-18 october 2020, in the same place!
The 10. International META-Health Convention will take place in the UNESCO World Heritage site of the Upper Middle Rhine Valley in Germany, from 16-18 october 2020!
In this beautiful scenery, the hotel and restaurant Weinberg-Schlösschen will accomodate and pamper us during 3 nourishing days of sharing, training and development.
The destination is at about one hour from Frankfurt International Airport by public transport.
The format and intention of this Convention is to train each other to spread our message in a most compelling, professional and ethical way:
- Reflection on our identity and self-perception as META-Health Practitioners
- Decoding the predisposition of dis-ease processes, workshop with Dr Kwesi Anan Odum.
- Accessing the subconscious and decoding its messages with systemic constellations, colours and sound: workshop with Dr Anu Mehta
- A Speaker’s training how to raise attention, deliver short and crisp speeches, and deal with criticism
- Members’ “TED”-talks about personal experiences, new findings, tools and developments will illustrate these milestones.
- A workshop on business and ethical marketing tools
- A Trainers’ workshop to review and develop graphics, material and presentations further, both on Foundation and Practitioner levels
- A Developers’ meeting to discuss new products & services
- MHI’s internal research project: how to compare and evaluate case studies; how to integrate new findings
More topics and workshops to be considered – stay tuned!
On friday evening we include a common dinner in our convention hotel Weinberg-Schlösschen.
On saturday evening, a short Rhine cruise to the wine town Rüdesheim invites us to enjoy scenic views so typical of this region: medieval castles, picturesque villages, and the famous toll tower “Binger Mäuseturm”, placed on a river islet.
This “evening out” is very suitable for local or individual groups to spend together. Individual return by public transport via Bingen.
As usual on our Conventions, newly certified Practitioners and Trainers will be introduced and acclaimed; and the shareholder meeting will decide about MHI’s future course and priorities.
We have reserved a contingent of rooms in our convention hotel Weinberg-Schlösschen (prices per room):
- Double room 115 € per night
- Single room 90 € per night
The accomodation includes a varied breakfast buffet.
Optional pre-Convention training:
Read and use Constellations!
from 15-16 april, Kora Klapp offers a workshop with practical insights into the psychological effects of the Survival Brain and the Social Brain:
- Shut down or switch mode? Choose your trigger and use your brain
- Fears and the “Warning Triangle”
- Our favourite Hallucinations
- Loosen the brake for Motivation!
- Solutions for Addiction
- Navigate love, hate and hormones
Grasp Constellations and become an expert in META-Health psychology!
This deepening workshop about imprinting and maintaining factors of our personality is open to META-Health Professionals, Trainees and those who have been studying GNM.
We will have much fun to dive into our archetypical strategies to deal with our world and our conflict themes! We play with mindfulness, expression, mirror neurons and social signals – be sure to wear comfortable clothes…
Additional fee: 290,-€ includes coffee breaks and lunch buffet on both days.
Please observe: MHI is organizing this Convention – as in Barcelona 2018 – for a self cost price. This means no early bird offers or last minute specials. To enable appropriate preparation both for the family hotel and for MHI’s Convention Team, we kindly ask you to book before Monday, 24 February 2020.
 Kora Klapp
 Weinberg-Schlösschen: https://www.facebook.com/weinbergschloesschen/photos/a.541939562501345/708073012554665
 User Horst Goertz via wikivoyage shared under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported license: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:M%C3%A4useturm_verkl.jpg
 User Uli via wikivoyage shared under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported license: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Ruedesheim_drosselgasse.jpg
 Weinberg-Schlösschen: https://www.facebook.com/weinbergschloesschen/photos/a.1822036174491671/1822037221158233/
 Thorsten Krüger