After years of waiting, MHI happily announces that the 10. Convention will take place in amazing Stockholm, Sweden, in midsummer 2022, and we can’t wait to meet and hug each other again in person! Find the booking form here (opens in a new window).
To prepare, online pre-Convention projects and workshops are offered*:
- Develop your META-TED-talk and become a specialist in concise inspiration!
Workshop arranged by Thorsten Krüger
- From “my story” to “our book” – let’s share our personal stories in the light of META-Health and connect with the World
Project initiated by Dr Anu Mehta
- The principles of Brain-Body intervention and “Bio-hacking” using META-Health
Workshop arranged by Kora Klapp
- Trainers develop Presentations and Course Curriculums
- YOUR wishes or community project? Use the contact form to get in touch!
*Details and dates to follow asap.
Let’s kick off with a vision-sharing meeting on september 5 at 3pm Central European Time!
The Convention Program
The World’s reactions to a proposedly unprecedented health challenge shows the diverging values, strategies, shortcomings and strengths in a clear light.
More than ever, the META-view is needed to co-create a living future!
Therefore, the name and theme of this event is “Horizons”.
The intention of this Convention is to come together to initiate and intensify cooperation among each other around the World, as well as with other organisations. Hence, part of the Convention will be open to visitors and for exchange of ideas and resources.
- Welcome by the Directors of MHI
- “Salutogenesis and beyond” – the methodology of META-Health characterized and discussed with members and visitors
- MHI research projects
- META-Health Speakers’ and Trainers’ “TED”-talks about personal experiences, new findings, tools and developments.
- “Health questions for the Experts” – open panel discussion
- “Who are you?” – mingle and share
Members Only Section
- Introduction and honouring of new META-Health Professionals and Trainers
- Reflection on our identity and self-perception as META-Health Practitioners
- Speaker’s training how to raise attention, deliver short and crisp speeches, and deal with criticism
- Workshop on business and ethical marketing tools
- Trainers’ workshop to review and develop graphics, material and presentations further, both on Foundation and Practitioner levels, and to launch an updated syllabus for level 2 and 3 Trainings
- A Developers’ meeting to discuss and to launch new products & services
- General meeting for the election of the new Board of Directors in MHI and to make common decisions
More topics and workshops to be collected – stay tuned and share your contribution by email firstname.lastname@example.org!
For those who can’t attend the real meeting, online streaming will be available.
opens in a new window
We want to give a lot of time to mingle, explore and have fun together.
Therefore we will limit indoor-time at the revenue from 9 to 5, and offer boat trips, sightseeing, exhibition visits and of course the great variety of athmospheric restaurants and bars!
Hälsans Hus (“The House of Health”), situated in Stockholms “in”-quarter Södermalm, is operated by a foundation with the goal to be a forum for physical, mental and spiritual health.
Our meeting room is called the “terrace” – it has wooden floors and huge windows that offer a phantastic view over the port and the city of Stockholm. A pantry for preparing tea belongs to the room – and the vegan restaurant “Herman’s” is right beside.
Each participant can book their lodging according to their preferences, mostly with free cancellation included.
There are several hotels, hostels or private accomodations at close distance to our meeting place.
opens in a new window