After years of waiting, MHI happily announces that the 10. Convention will take place in amazing Stockholm, Sweden, in midsummer 2022, and we can’t wait to meet and hug each other again in person! Find the booking form here (opens in a new window).
The Convention Program
Friday 24th “Community day”
- Welcome by the Board
- News from META-Health International and its local communities
- Introduction and honouring of new META-Health Professionals and Trainers
- The power of being born into this world – from a Matrix Reimprinting point of view by Mette Barfoed
- Cutting-edge research with Dr Kwesi Anan Odum
- “My story” – sharings by Practitioners and Speakers, to create a book together!
From 17:00 onward we’ll all celebrate Midsummer Eve at Skansen – Stockholm’s fabulous open air museum, founded 1891!
Saturday 25th “Horizons day: development of new projects”
- Introduction to Chromatic Healing with Mohamed Essa
- Introduction to Systemic Constellations with Dr Anu Mehta
- How cannabis can be used in connection to META-Health, with Felix Schöwel
- The principles of Permaculture related to META-Health, with Thorsten Krüger & Kora Klapp
- Let’s learn playfully! Brain-storming and Workshop for Trainers and Trainees
Discussion: New insights into holistic health
moderated by Kora Klapp
- The principles of Brain-Body intervention and “Bio-hacking” using META-Health
- what about “new germs” and toxicology? How can resilience be strengthened in the face of a pandemic or bioweapons?
from 17:00 onward: Mingle and explore Stockholm!
Sunday 26th “Empowerment day”
- Demonstration META-Analytics & Redemptive Energy Treatment with Martin Hejlesen
- Demonstration Chromatic Healing with Mohamed Essa
- Workshop Our Voice – our authentic self with Mette Barfoed
- Workshop The Power of Art with Dr Anu Mehta
- General meeting for the election of the new Board of Directors in MHI and to make common decisions
For those who can’t attend the real meeting, online streaming will be available. For persons with low income the online stream will be available with 50% reduced fees.
opens in a new window
We want to give a lot of time to mingle, explore and have fun together.
Therefore we will limit indoor-time at the revenue from 9 to 5, and offer boat trips, sightseeing, exhibition visits and of course the great variety of athmospheric restaurants and bars!
Hälsans Hus – the House of Health – is situated in Stockholm’s “in”-quarter Södermalm and is operated by a foundation with the goal to be a forum for physical, mental and spiritual health.
Our meeting room is called “the terrace” – it has wooden floors and huge windows that offer a phantastic view over the port and the city of Stockholm. A pantry for preparing tea belongs to the room – and the vegan restaurant “Herman’s” is right beside.
Each participant can book their lodging according to their personal preferences, often with free cancellation options. Stockholm offers a wide variety of accomodations – including the former jail on the island Långholmen and the tall ship “Af Chapman” from 1888.
The most comprehensive overview about hotels and hostels in Stockholm is found on Hotels.com. On the hotel map our venue – the House of Health – is quite nearby to the museum of photography – “Fotografiska”.
Stockholm’s main airport is Arlanda (ARN). For fast transfer from the airport to Stockholm City the Arlandaexpress train is recommended (20 minutes), as an alternative there are also airport coaches operated by Flygbussarna (45 minutes).
If you are required to have a visa to enter Sweden, please send us a message via the contact form so that we can issue an individual invitation letter for you. We need your full name (as written in your passport) and the passport number, to fulfill the requirements of the Swedish migration office.
Reserve your seat now.