The IMMA standards for META-Health Professionals show the level of competence, experience and expertise as a practitioner.
Following requirements must be met to be awarded with the title:
Level 2: META-Health Practitioner
META-P Milestone Assessment
Using the IMMA evaluation form Master Trainers needs to ensure that the trainee is qualified in META-Health methodology, demonstrating proficiency in META-Health Analysis, creating a META-Health Action Plan. See META-P Evaluation Sheet.
- META-Health Models
- Body’s Healing Intelligence
- Subjective Association of Reality and Traumatic Events
- Traumas, Stress Triggers, Emotions and the Cause of Disease
- Brain layers and their Organ Connection (Charts, Wiki)
- Organ Reactions under Stress and Regeneration
- Major Points and Phases of the Healing process
- The Alarm Function / Tracks
- Psychological Health Issues (Basic)
- The Biological Function of microbes
Guideline by META-Health methodology
- General understanding of the tissue reaction principles under stress and regeneration
- Ability to apply the principles in different tissues
- Knowing how to use the organ directory / META-Wiki
- Emotion and beliefs elicitation
- Extensive Live Analysis Demos by Master Trainer
- Extensive Analysis Exercises and Practices
- Rapport-building skills (Breathing, Language, VAKOGS, Physiology, Energy)
- Being Present (Listening Skills, Learning State, Organ Awareness, Forgiveness)
- Emotion Release Technique Basic Intro
- Reframing Technique Basic Intro
- Create META-Health Action / Therapy Plan based on META-meaning / wisdom found
IMMA Core Standards for META-P Certification
- Prerequisite: META-Health Level 1 (Foundation) Training or equivalent
- Minimum 125 hours of training (generally over 6 months)
- Clear understanding of META-Health methodology for Analysis & Therapy demonstrated by the submitted case studies, accepted by accredited Master Trainer and/or the Certification Committee
- Ability to distinguish between typical symptom qualities in Brain Stem, Cerebellum, Cerebral Medulla and Cerebral Cortex with the help of charts/wiki /META-Health material
- Ability to guide a client to find a META-meaning in their symptom
- Create an individual results-oriented META-Health Action/Therapy Plan based on the symptom(s) and META-meaning found
- Ability to use an emotional/stress trigger technique, belief change and real-life solutions, shown in case studies
- Minimum 5 high quality, well-documented cases with clients submitted and uploaded to IMMA database
- Trainee needs to be willing to work on own health and personal growth issues
- Theory testing through IMMA-accredited theory exam
- Practical testing by Master Trainer or Certification Committee using Assessment Form
IMMA membership is required to access the META-Wiki and to be certified.
Accredited Master Trainer sends list of confirmed students to email@example.com for Board Certification. Alternatively, lateral entrants and students of non-accredited Trainers can apply to the Certification Committee to be examined and certified, providing required theory exam, case studies and demonstration of live META-Health coaching process.
IMMA membership and ongoing education is expected to keep the title of Accredited META-Health Practitioner.
Level 3 – Master Practitioner
To be certified as a META-Health Master Practitioner a trainee needs to demonstrate competence in META-Health Analysis and Therapy by verifying minimum 10 well documented and reviewed client cases (with follow-up on the 1st session, or consisting of several sessions) which show results. IMMA membership and ongoing education is expected to keep the title of Accredited Master Practitioner
- Advanced META-Health Analysis Process covering secondary conflicts, constellations and interactions of symptoms
- In-depth Organ Review (Organ reactions, META-Meanings, differential diagnosis)
- Advanced Constellations (Organ Combinations), & complex symptoms
- Anatomy and Physiology, Interconnectedness of organ systems (e.g. via Wiki)
- Deepening Rapport, Presence and Intuitive Skills
- Communication Skills (Chunking from Global to Specific, Reframing, Language Patterns)
- Advanced Elicitations (VAKOGS Triggers, Beliefs, Values, Internal Map, Eye Movements)
- Transformative „Soul-utions“ Process:
- Deepen Emotion and Stress Trigger Release Technique (e.g. incl Regression, Parts Integration)
- Belief Work (e.g. 4-Questions Technique, Reframing)
- Values Alignment & Priority work
- Advanced integrative META-Health Therapy Plan including several Milestones
IMMA Core Standards for META-MP Certification
Prerequisite: META-Health Level 2 (Certified Practitioner)
- Additional 125 hours of training (generally over at least 6 months)
- Excellence in Advanced META-Health Analysis shown in practical demonstration and minimum 10 well-documented and followed-up case studies which show results
- Excellent rapport-building skills, demonstrated in practice demo
- Can find out and explain the experienced symptom pattern to the client to create AHA, shown in practice demo
- Confidence in META-Health Therapy shown in practice demo and case studies
- Effective use of a Stress Trigger-Emotion Release Technique, Belief-Values Alignment and META-Health Milestones, shown in practice demo & case studies
- Minimum 12 month practice with own clients
- IMMA META-MP Theory Exam successfully completed
IMMA membership is required to access online exam, organ directory and to be certified
Accredited Master Trainer sends list of confirmed students to firstname.lastname@example.org for Board-Certification. Alternatively, lateral entrants and students of non-accredited Trainers can apply to the Certification Committee to be examined and certified, providing required theory exam, case studies and demonstration of live META-Health coaching process.
IMMA membership and ongoing education is expected to keep the title of Accredited META-Health Master Practitioner.
Level 4 – Master Practitioner Expert
- Completed Level 3 (Certified Master Practitioner)
- At least 2 years of professional work and experience with META-Health
Competency Guidelines & Client Outcome
A certified META-MPE is competent to work with all kinds of bodymind symptoms implementing the META-Health Milestones and is considered an expert in META-Health and in their special field of experience and work.
Students achieve excellence in META-Health Analysis, Therapy & Coaching through ongoing education and working experience.
At least 250 hours of studies relevant for META-Health theory and practice must be documented moreover the Level 1, 2, 3 trainings via a points system. Special education is collected by the student / professional to fit their need and can be provided inside or outside IMMA.
Own research and interactive engagement in META-Health support forums are also merited with study points when documented to the Certification Committee.
Expertise & Thesis
MPE students become experts in a chosen field, which can be a health issue/organ (like Eyes, Pain) or a field of practice, that forwards common META-Health knowledge and skills and extends the known META-Health concept.
They create an own work (thesis) consisting of at least 50 pages, alternatively an extensive video presentation or similar. The thesis must fulfill basic scientific requirements.
A MPE student will choose a mentor to help them select a topic and support them with review and consulting. The thesis is submitted to the Certification Committee for approval. The scientific council stands for peer review.
Extensive case study documentations (to be submitted to the Certification Committee) should illustrate the thesis.
After the study and case documentations have been approved by the Certification Committee, and the Thesis submitted and peer-reviewed by the Scientific Council, it shall be published in the META-Health Community, to be accessible in META-Health newsletters, websites and META-Health information sources.
The candidate shall be invited to present their work in META-Health conferences and events. Preferredly, certification takes place at a global or local Conference.
IMMA membership is required to keep the title of Accredited META-Health Master Practitioner Expert.